1. Will the Home Secretary ratify the Police Arbitration Tribunal decision & if so when?
2. Why are those who have lots to say on the police service so reluctant to meet real cops & engage in two way dialogue & debate?
3. Does traditional policing in a modern way mean 21st century problems with 1970s officer numbers & morale?
4. Is it acceptable for private companies,providing an outsourced public service, to make a profit whilst police jobs are lost?
5. Where is the “bigger picture”? Many talk about it but no one can show you it they just tell you to look at it – has it become as turgid a term as “thinking out of the box” or “squaring the circle” ?
6. That doyen of Conservatives Mrs Thatcher one famously talked of there being no such thing as society. So how can there now be a big society?