I start a short period of leave this morning. When I come back to work on Tuesday I wonder if:
1. The DFS sale will have ended
2. Frank will have been found guilty on Coronation Street
3. Policy Exchange will have replied to my letter and said Blair Gibbs has accepted my invitation to meet with injured cops at The Police Treatment Centre & The Police Rehabilitation Centre
4. There will have been no more negative spun police bashing stories in the media
5. The Home Secretary will have made a decision, after a 3 week delay, around the decision of the Police Arbitration Tribunal and whether she will honour it or ride roughshod over it
Which is the most likely?